Amazing! You undoubtedly stumbled on this page. Our lawyers prepared us consist of it and created us utilize a precious link on our home page to help you get here. To begin with, we thought the lawyers were a true pain. Then again we study the page. Precisely what a net wakening! It’s essential stuff. We required the legalese the lawyers had written and interpreted it into easily readable English. So be considered a smart net head and read the stuff on this page. It could possibly stop you from talking with our lawyers, or even worse, from definitely nasty persons, like prosecutors.
Here’s the deal:
We run this website to ensure that individuals like you are able to benefit from it for very own information, entertainment, education, communication, and cyber gratification. So move ahead and then browse all around whatever you like. It’s also possible to download stuff through the site but only for non-commercial, personal use. When you do, though, don’t fool around with the copyright and other notices all over the stuff. They’re there for truly good reason. And don’t even think about distributing, modifying, transmitting, reusing, re-posting, or some different uncool with any one of the stuff, such as the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes unless we provide you with written permission. And it’s not likely we will.
In case you visit this website, you’re in addition legally obligated to [read: stuck with] the terms and conditions listed here and also any other law or regulation that is applicable to this website, the Internet, the World Wide Web, or Los Angeles, CA. You shouldn’t access or browse the site should you have any issue with this, because when you first intend, there’s no going back – you’re bound by [read: stuck with] the terms and conditions.
So here’s the scoop on our Top 10 Rules for Cybersurfers who spend time on our website:
1. For everyone’s sake, simply think that all the things on the website is copyrighted unless we are saying it’s not. And that means you can not make use of the materials except the way we say you possibly can on this page or elsewhere on this website without our written permission. And also like we said previously, it’s unlikely that we’ll provide you with permission anyway. Actually ,although we wished to, the lawyers will likely veto any deal anyway. So it’s better you don’t even request.
2. When we make an effort to contain correct stuff on this website, we’re not guaranteeing you it’s accurate. The fact is, we’re not guaranteeing you anything except fun and entertainment. If you decide to use stuff on the website, you’re utilizing it at your own risk.
3. We and anyone else who assisted us establish, produce, or present website are certainly not liable for any damages a person suffers when he/she use it. it. Most importantly, the lawyers would like you to understand that our disclaimer includes “direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising outside of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is presented to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY Of Any Sort, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS For A Specific PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT.
Please be aware that some jurisdictions might not permit the exclusion of implied warranties, so a number of the above exclusions might not connect with you. Inspect your local laws for just about any restrictions or limitations concerning the exclusion of implied warranties. We place all of these in quotes because we couldn’t determine almost every other method to express it the fact that the lawyers would agree to. But here’s the final outcome – we’re not accountable if you’re browsing around and the website damages you and your computer or infects it with any nasty viruses. We sure hope that doesn’t happen, but when it really does, don’t call us.
4. In case you don’t want the entire world to find out something, please don’t post in on the website in almost any bulletin board or everywhere else. That’s because whatever you make known to us is ours. That’s right – ours. Therefore we is capable of doing anything we would like using the stuff you post. It is possible to reproduce it, disclose it, transmit it, publish it, broadcast it, and post it some other place. We could even send it to your mother (as soon as we find her address). Not only that, we can even use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques you post any way we want to, including, developing, manufacturing and marketing products or other stuff using the information you post.
5. Pictures of individuals or places shown on the website are perhaps our property or somebody else’s property we are using because of their permission. It doesn’t matter what, it’s not necessarily your property. You or one of your net-friends can’t utilize it except if we said you can actually use it on this page or someplace else on the website. And you know what – we won’t say yes. So be cautious, Bunky, because unauthorized use may violate all kinds of nasty laws. Be smart, you want to keep stuff you download to yourself.
6. There is additionally a great deal of trademarks, logos, and service marks on the website that either we own or we’re using with someone else’s permission. So don’t think you’ve got just about any license or right to make use of them, simply because you don’t and we’re not going to provide you one. In case you don’t leave them alone and mess with our trademarks, logos and service marks on our website, we’ll probably go ballistic, so will the companies that own the some other trademarks, logos and service marks. This means that we’re more likely to sue you or to ask a prosecutor to come after you for messing around with our property or the property of others.
7. You will most likely notice we’ve linked our website to plenty of others. While that’s cool, it doesn’t mean we’ve examined all of the sites, significantly less checked them out periodically to find out what’s happening. So don’t blame us if some site you link to is bad or has stuff on it that offends you or your pets. Go on and link, but don’t forget, you’re carrying it out at your risk.
8. That brings us to what you do on our own website. Basically we from time to time listen in on chat groups, or look at the posting in our discussion groups or on our bulletin boards, we take no responsibility and assume no liability for the content of these locations and for any mistakes, defamation, libel, slander, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography, or profanity you could possibly encounter whenever you visit such places on our website. And don’t be stupid by posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, nasty, mean, or profane material or any material that law enforcement types may take into consideration a criminal offense, get somebody in court on a civil lawsuit, or for that matter violate any law – everywhere, at any time. While we definitely respect your privacy, we now have no choice but to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court which might ask us who might have posted nasty stuff on our site.
9. Software that we utilize on this Website is protected by all kinds of patriotic U.S. laws. For that reason, you can’t download or send the software to anybody in the vacation travel spots of Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other country where United States has embargoed goods; or (get this) to anyone on the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, the U.S. Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders, or the FBI’s Most Wanted Internet Creeps List (just kidding on the last one). As though that were not tough enough, if you reside in or are a national of any of those lovely places, you’re not even supposed to be reading this page, so beat it!
10. We are additionally allowed to change this page and everything else on the website whenever we would like to. That’s because it’s ours and that we have enough programmers who are able to get it done. When we do modify the page, then you are bound by [read: stuck with] those changes, too, any time you visit this website.
11. If possibly any of us would like to make something of it and would like to “sue” (a dirty word) only then do we really need to follow these rules of engagement. (sort of according to the Geneva Convention):
This Agreement is controlled by the laws of the State of California, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
Towards the degree you’ve got by any means violated or threatened to violate Becomesinger.com and/or its affiliates’ intellectual property rights, Becomesingers.com and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or any other suitable relief in virtually any state or federal court in the State of California, therefore you accept to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in these courts.
All other disputes is going to be resolved as the following:
In case a dispute occurs under this agreement, we consent to initially try to solve it with the assistance of a mutually agreed-upon media to inside the following location: California. Any costs and fees aside from attorney fees connected with the mediation is going to be shared similarly by each of us.
Whether it demonstrates very unlikely to reach at a mutually satisfactory solution by means of mediation, we conform to submit the dispute to binding arbitration in the following location: California, under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration might be entered in virtually any court with jurisdiction to take action.
If all these sounded mean and undiplomatic, you need to have seen exactly what the lawyers gave to all of us from the beginning. We had to point out to them that human torture and sacrifice was outlawed in the United States. Boy, did they appear let-down!